About Me

Моя фотография
Russia
Trying to be a rainbow... I'm happy mother of two girls. Married. Looking for friends. Eager to make my English better. I want to learn many things. I want to scapbook. I want to visit a lot of interesting places. I want to travel by plane. I want to find a thing that will become my greatest hobby. I want to express myself in different ways. Art. Writing. Travelling. I'll be glad to communicate. Feel free! Welcome!
воскресенье, 7 февраля 2010 г. 0 коммент.

1. Открытка на День Рождение / Happy Birthday Card





Тиснение на бумаге "Цветы в корзинке" делала сама с помощью трафарета для тиснения.
I made a motif "Flowers in the basket" using the stencil.

2. Открытка на 8 марта. / Women's Day Card


На оборотной стороне есть кармашек, в который помещается листок с поздравлением.
On the other side there is a pocket for written wishes.



 И еще одна вещь, которую я хочу показать.
And there is one more thing I want to show you.

Я давно хотела, чтобы у меня была такая подставка для открыток, чтобы их было удобно фотографировать. И вот мой дорогой и любимый муж, мастер на все руки, сделал мне эту нехитрую конструкцию. Быстро, однако =) Спасибо тебе, мой дорогой =)

I wanted to have such a stand for placing there and photographing my card creations. And my lovely husband made this simple constuction himself. He made it quickly I must say. Thank you, my darling.



Обе открытки можно детальнее раcсмотреть в альбоме "Хэндмэйд".
Both cards can be viewed  at The Handmade Album.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails