About Me

Моя фотография
Russia
Trying to be a rainbow... I'm happy mother of two girls. Married. Looking for friends. Eager to make my English better. I want to learn many things. I want to scapbook. I want to visit a lot of interesting places. I want to travel by plane. I want to find a thing that will become my greatest hobby. I want to express myself in different ways. Art. Writing. Travelling. I'll be glad to communicate. Feel free! Welcome!

Things to share

пятница, 19 февраля 2010 г. 0 коммент.

Сегодня я хочу поделиться интересными картинками и архивом с исходниками, чтобы вы могли их использовать бесплатно на свое усмотрение без права перепродажи.

В архиве находятся три картинки:
1) божьи коровки,
2) сердечки, надписи на русском, бордюры
3) птички (можно использовать как готовую композицию)

Вы можете сохранить либо картинки, либо zip-архив с файлами в формате cdr (650 kb).
Today I want to share some interesting pictures and the archive with original files for you to use them for personal use but not for sale.

There are three pictures in the archive:
1) ladybugs,
2) hearts, words in russian, borders
3) lovebirds  (you can use it as a finished composition)

You can save pictures as jpgs or download a zip-archive with cdr-files (650 kb).




blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails